We assist individuals in preparing comprehensive, affordable, tax-advantaged estate plans to protect their assets and their families, including wills, trusts, powers of attorney, and advance directives.
Divorce, Family Law & Estate Planning > Elder Law
Elder Law Lawyers & Attorneys in Helena, Bozeman, Great Falls & Missoula
Seniors today are living longer and are remaining active into their later years. This presents a new and unique set of legal concerns facing today’s seniors.
As Montana elder law lawyers and attorneys, we can help with matters including:
- Helping you design your estate plan (Wills, Living Trusts, Powers of Attorney and Living Wills/Advance Directives),
- Assisting you with asset preservation planning,
- Guiding you through the Medicaid maze,
- Counseling you regarding long-term care facilities (including review of resident agreements),
- Ensuring that a loved one is not being financially exploited,
- Obtaining guardianship and conservatorship,
- Providing answers to questions concerning your rights and any benefits to which you may be entitled.
If you have questions about these or related matters, we invite you to call us to get answers to your questions.
Guardianship and Conservatorship
In the event Guardianship or Conservatorship of a family member is needed, we can assist you in seeking the appointment of a guardian or conservator for your loved one.
In addition, if your elderly loved one has been the victim of abuse or exploitation, we are well-versed in setting up protective arrangements to address and prevent further abuse, as well as seeking a recovery from those who have perpetuated abuse or exploitation.
- Guardianship and Conservatorship
- Assisted Living & Nursing Home Guidance
- Medicaid & Senior Benefits Counsel
- Elder Rights & Benefits
- Protection Against Financial Exploitation