We have formed our firm around our Guiding Principles, which are foundational in how we treat each other, our clients, and our commitment to the community.
- We are professionals who practice as a firm, not as individuals.
- We undertake to represent our clients as we ourselves would want to be represented.
- We seek to earn the respect of our clients, our colleagues and the legal community.
- We assume the responsibility of our legal profession to embrace diversity and advocate for equal justice under the law for all.
- We commit to excel in our individual areas of expertise and to provide to our clients the full benefit of our ability, knowledge, and effort.
- We believe that continual investment in human and technical resources is an essential ingredient to success.
- We strive to employ improved technology and training in order to maintain our position as an efficient and cost-effective organization.
- We enable our employees to grow to their highest potential by rewarding their personal efforts and development.
- We recognize our obligations to our families and to the community in which we live and work.
- We support local charitable activities and encourage our employees to participate vigorously in them.